AEROACOUSTIC COMPANY HISTORY
A brief history of the Aeroacoustic Corporation
The Aeroacoustic Corporation was born in a Bayside home in Amityville, New York in the early part of 1957 as a two person engineering company.
By 1978 it had grown from a two man engineering company to a 35 person Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Company and moved its entire facility to Jacksonville, Florida.
In 1992 the Aeroacoustic Corporation expanded its manufacturing facilities to New Jersey and in 1998 expanded again to Darlington, South Carolina.
Presently we enjoy a combined workforce of over 100 people and we have Design, Engineering and Manufacturing capabilities in both facilities.
The Aeroacoustic Corporation is a
100% Women Owned and Operated Company.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"
Copyright © 2006 Aeroacoustic Corporation - All rights reserved
Web Design & Hosting by